Friday, May 11, 2012

KandyLandKurls Protective Style Challenge Week 9(FINAL WEEK)

Y'all this is it :'(
We had sooooo much fun being in this challenge!
Seeing everyone's beautiful children! And learning new styles as well :)
After this challenge I took it upon myself to tell me "I will learn how to cornrow properly by the end of the summer!)
I can cornrow her mini braids but her thick curly hair is another story!
See what I mean!^^^ :) Beebs said "Momma! I look like a pineapple! Cool!" :p
The products I used for that week were Giovanni's leave-in
I co-washed that Sunday with Organix's Hydrating Macadamia Oil Condish
After washing I moisturized and sealed with Reve Essentials products(http://reveessentials.com/)
She loved having them up because it was starting to get hot! Yes already! LOL....(This was March BTW)

No comments:

Post a Comment