Sunday, July 1, 2012

Tropical Traditions Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil Review

I have been on a hunt for the perfect oil to help seal in moisture and give her hair some awesome shine!
I think I have found it!

I seen a post about them needing reviewers for the coconut oil so I e-mailed them and soon enough a jar was sent my way!

Their website: http://www.tropicaltraditions.com/

You can find the oil that we were given here: http://www.tropicaltraditions.com/virgin_coconut_oil.htm

Here's a video on Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil :

OUR REVIEW:

(The same jar we received) 

I used it to take down Beebs Mini-Mini braids and it was awesome! It immediately made her hair softer and aided in the take down of the braids. It took no time at all with this to take them all out!

Next I used it with a few other oils I had in the house as a Pre-Poo...It did it again! Made it very soft and helped with the shampoo(non-sulfate) to not strip all her oils off of her hair!

After conditioning and rinsing I then again used the coconut oil as a sealant for her hair and it was lovely!
Beebs told me "Momma this stuff is awesome! I want to use it every time we wash my hair!"

We have also used it on our lips as a lip balm and on our cuts to help heal them. It works!
Beebs' dad got hurt at work and a huge box fell on his ankle. I applied this oil to it and it closed up within the day and was gone within a week. He loves it wants his own now! :)

I have also found a whole bunch of recipes with which I can use the coconut oil with! I cannot wait to try them out and I will write another review to let you know how it goes!

-Manda

Disclaimer: Tropical Traditions provided me with a free sample of this product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose.  Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the free product.


No comments:

Post a Comment